Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sight-seeing in Rome

Last night we went to the Vatican through a roundabout way. It was SO peaceful and incredible that I got the chills. I'm excited to go back during the day and actually go inside St. Peter's Basilica.
Today during our walking tour of the school area we went inside St. Maria del Popolo and the Pantheon. These places are awe-inspiring...the art work and the rich history just took my breath away and elicit a great reverence for Christ. Once I upload my pictures, I promise to let you all see them! I may wait until I go to the Vatican during the day to take and upload pictures. Colosseum to come soon! Anyway, as the Italians say...Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're having a WONDERFUL time over in Rome!!! I am jealous of you already....:-D

    ReplyDelete