Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Day in Pompeii

I’m sorry everyone! I realized it’s been a really long time since I’ve posted anything! March is always the busiest month for me as a college student no matter where I am, so there’s been a lot of homeworking. On Saturday the 12th of March a group of us went to Pompeii for a day trip. I’d already been with my Roman history class, so it was familiar and I was able to help pick out a few sights and explain some things. Even still, it’s always more fun with your friends than taking notes with your class. After we were finished exploring we traveled back into Naples and each had a HUGE pizza at the restaurant where Eat, Pray, Love was filmed. They even had a picture of Julia Roberts hanging on the wall. And that pizza? I ate the WHOLE thing myself!
Brianne, Mary, Jason, Megan, Steph, Adam, Sara, me, Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Good grief, that pizza (from what I can see in the last picture) looks HUGE......if you seriously ate that entire thing all by yourself, you must have been quite full after all that pizza :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! But what I forgot to say is that we went and got gelato right afterward!! I have never stuffed myself so much before, but it was totally worth it! :P

    ReplyDelete